Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's amazing what marshmallows can do for pudding. Mason and Alex love pudding, but adding marshmallows made it even better. They started out using spoons but after a few bites, it wasn't going in fast enough and using fingers became a necessity. I brought out a hand held mirror and let the boys look at themselves in their high chairs and they thought they were so funny with chocolate all over their faces. Their love for chocolate definitely comes from me.

Mason Alex

3 comments:

Amy said...

Gotta love this picture!!! This will make me think twice about offering them pudding when I watch them next Friday.

Anonymous said...

Great idea for a blog. The boys are ever so cute, even with chocolate all over their faces - Sharon

Tammy Bigwood said...

I love this! You're so lucky to have boys that dive into life! Rhianna has never wanted to get dirty-- HOW is she my child?! ;)