Thursday, September 3, 2009

Separate Rooms?

A few people have asked me if I thought moving the boys into separate bedrooms would help at bedtime. Looking at this picture, how could anyone try to split these two up? My little partners in crime. I went in and checked on the boys at 8:30 and they had pulled a bunch of clothes out again. I made them pick everything up (yes, it's all stuffed into the bottom two drawers but at least it's off the floor for now) and then I put them back into bed. At 9:00 this is how I found them in Alex's bed. Mason is laying on the Pooh pillow and Alex has his Bobby Labonte pillow propped up on Mason's back. Cat is laying on top of Alex. I left them how they were because I don't think they'd been asleep long enough to move much but I'll have to get them situated in their own beds before I go to bed.

No comments: