Sunday, May 15, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

I had a great Mother's Day this year. I am so fortunate to be the mother of 3 wonderful (2 sometimes naughty) little boys. With all of the day to day challenges of being a mother, a wife & working full time, it can be easy to forget where we were just 5 years ago. I am extremely thankful for the life God has given me and I am challenging myself to end each day by remembering how blessed I am.

I was quite surprised to be the recipient of a Wii. Jason tells me it will be something we can do for fun "as a family". So far he's logged the most time, but we'll see where things go. Mason & Alex haven't quite mastered bowling yet but they're picking it up pretty quickly. I also received two beautiful homemade flowers (painted on paper with a cupcake liner for the flower) from Mason & Alex that are proudly displayed in our dining room. Brady didn't make me anything this year, but just being able to look at his peaceful face while he sleeps on my lap is enough.

We went to my parents house for lunch and I took the opportunity to get a photo of my mom with all 4 grandsons. It was amazing to be able to catch all 5 faces looking at the camera!

1 comment:

Rhianna's Memories said...

Just wait til you THREE (sometime) naughty boys!! :) Love the pic of your mom with them...very sweet.