Sunday, June 19, 2011

Look Out, Chuck E. Cheese, Here We Come!!

As a reward, Jason & I took Mason & Alex to Chuck E. Cheese. Grandma S. & Davon came to help & Brady was just along for the ride. We had such a fun time together that I didn't even realize we stayed there until bedtime!
Mason, Davon w/ Brady & Alex

Brady is in the early stages of teething, so if he doesn't have his hands in his mouth he's sticking his tongue out! Grandma S. was a big help. She took care of Brady most of the time so I could play with Mason & Alex, something I've missed lately.
Brady, Denise, Mason, Alex & Davon playing a ball toss game. We decided teamwork would make this game more fun. Characters would pop up on the screen & we had to hit them with a ball for points.
Alex played his first game of Air Hockey with Davon.
I didn't think Brady would get much out of Chuck E. Cheese, boy was I wrong! He really enjoyed all of the lights and fun things to look at. He didn't make one fuss the whole time we were there. He had so much fun he wore himself out and fell asleep toward the end of the evening.

No comments: