Saturday, November 26, 2011

First Friend Birthday Party!

Mason and Alex were invited to their first friend's birthday party this month.  They were so excited to go!!  I bought some My Little Ponies for them to give as a gift.  Mason told me he wanted me to get one of them for him for his birthday.  We'll see if he forgets about that idea.  They had a great time helping me wrap the presents and picked out all different colors of ribbon to put on top.  They also made special printouts on the computer and colored and wrote on cards for the birthday girl.  The party was held at an "inflatable park" (lots of bouncy castles).  They had so much fun and were completely exhausted when it was time to go.  Needless to say, they weren't the only ones dragging at preschool the next day!
Alex & Mason
Don't they look so grown up?

No comments: