Saturday, November 26, 2011

An Interview With Alex

Alex is definitely a special kid.  He always keeps me on my toes, I never know what's going to come out of his mouth.  He loves playing the computer and he is definitely an artist.  This summer he got1st place in a coloring contest and won a gift card to Target and a blue ribbon.  He's really into spelling and writing out words right now.  Sometimes I think he's too smart for his own good.


Who is your best friend? Aiden, Mason, Sophia, Olivia & Nicholas
What is your favorite color?  Rainbow & Yellow  (Jason was thrilled with that answer!)
What is your favorite restaurant?  Burger King (Odd because he'd never been there before!!) & McDonalds
What do you want to do for a job when you grow up?  Play music & hair stylist
Are you going to get married?  Yeah, I'm gonna marry Grandma & Papa D.
How many kids do you think you'll have?  Tons of 'em.  (Oh my goodness!)
What's your favorite movie?  The Wiggles Space Dancing
What is your favorite toy?  My Wiggle dolls.
What is your favorite cartoon?  The Wiggles
What do you love about Mom?  Hugs & kisses, backfire at you!!!  (We're not going there!) 
What do you love about Dad?  Play Transformers.
What do you love about Brady?  Touching his hair.

No comments: